Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fish Fry today at work...a witness for Christ

The beautiful thing about being a Christian is the fact that contentment is found that can be found nowhere else in life but through Christ. This contentment I speak of... the unsaved world never experiences. Being a Christian is an every minute, every hour, everyday life in Christ. It's a life totally dependant on Christ to meet every need of your life.

Christianity doesn't cease to exist or go cold if you're truly a Christian. It is lived out... at the work place, in your domestic life, in your personal life, or no matter where you're at. That's why I'm happy today having a Fish Fry with the co-workers.

I appreciate and treasure this life in Christ. I believe in faithfulness to Christ everyday of my life. I am not a part time Christian nor am I religious sinner. I practice what I preach and preach what I practice.

This Blog is a great Blessing and tool for Christ. The web site that Brother Jim Allen uses to post Hubert Lindsey's and my own audios on, is a blessing. It is this preachers desire to keep spreading the Word of Truth, Preaching the Gospel , recording and publishing audios, growing the Upper Room, and most of all keeping a clean heart. My mission is to teach others this same truth. Glory!

I'll close for now and have some fish. God bless you all! Thanks for your support! Stay faithful to Christ, testify to His Blessings. Glory to the name of Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment