- The true Gospel (pt.1)
- The true Gospel (pt.2)
- The true Gospel (pt.3)
- The full Gospel
- The Gospel message calls a lost world
- Miracles by the Gospel
- What the Gospel really is
- The Gospel causes men to forsake sin
- The Gospel inspired at a service at the Upper Room
- Power of the Gospel preached by Holy Hubert
- Divine Revelation by the Gospel (pt.1)
- Divine Revelation by the Gospel (pt.2)
- Power behind the Gospel
- The Holy Scriptures - the Gospel
- Distinction between two Gospels
- The Gospel beyond Calvary
- Man's enlightenment to the Gospel
- What the Gospel does
- The living Word in the Gospel
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
2 Timothy 4:1...I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom
- His appearing as King and Judge? At the end of the Tribulation.
- His Kingdom in Jerusalem? At the end of the Tribulation.
- The quick? Those who accept the King and are judged worthy to enter into the Kingdom on Earth.
- The dead? Those who rejected Christ "during the Tribulation and after the Rapture of the Church". Not deemed worthy to enter into the Kingdom in Jerusalem.
Matthew 25:34-41...Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: