Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The "Lord" said unto my "Lord"...

Psalm 110:1 A prophecy made by David about the "Lord" speaking unto the "Lord". Two Lords mentioned in Psalms.

The Father prophetically spoke unto Jesus, "Sit thou at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy footstool". The Lord our righteouness. He who descended to the lower parts of the Earth as a man and then resurrected from the grave. He who was glorified and is now ascended into Heaven with the Father, again. An exalted Christ far above all principalities who has made all enemies including the Devil...His footstool.

The head of the Church who controls all things in human life. The chief cornerstone. Ruling from Heaven now. Seated in the Throneroom. Spoken by the Prophet David. The Lord our God who is forevermore! Glory! It's true! It happened! David wrote it!

The Lord said unto my Lord sit thou at my right hand until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Bible Truth that builds our faith in both Lords. It's true! It actually happened! Two persons, two Lords. Read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment