Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Open Air Preaching, from the Upper Room Ministry...after the Fish Fry Sunday

After our Sunday Fish Fry/Fellowship at the Upper Room we all decided to have service outside...in the Open Air. A Beautiful Service with special anointing! The Ministry of the Holy Spirit...Yes! People were touched! So was the Preacher!

Our own future Devil fighter (my four year old Grandson, Christen) was there among the audience. Every eye, every ear, and every heart was focused on the Preacher's Gospel.

In the middle of the service I asked Christen if he was praying for His mom and dad and he informed me, "Yes". Something happened! God touched a heart! His father was touched by the Spirit! Godly sorrow came on that father for two days! I got the report today! Something happened at that service! God used little Christen to minster to his father. The father was in sorrow and repentance for two days...touched by God! Touched by the ministry of the Spirit through his son! What a blessing!

I was touched when my daughter shared that testimony with me this morning! Two days later! God's Spirit at work. Changing hearts and lives...in His own time, in His own way, for His Glory!

This preacher didn't realize what happened until my daughter told me! I was so blessed! I thanked God! I realized this is how God works according to His understanding and not the preachers.

I shared this testimony with a Brother in Nashville, John Alvarez who is a Christian Minister, Musician for Christ, and also a Psalmist. John was touched! John told me he was inspired! He said he heard the melody in his mind. I suggested a title called, " A tear touching lullaby" that I came up with after talking with my daughter Chasity this morning!

Anyway here is a real life event with the true and living God at work! Blessed be his holy name!

I'll keep you posted with the future outcome. To God be the glory! Brother Lindsey would be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment