Sunday, June 13, 2010

I've got it made!

Christ owns Rick Roehm. I have a nice Church, I have a nice wife, and I have a nice relationship with Christ. I've got problems but Christ is my problem solver. Christ gets me through every situation in life. To tell you the truth...I couldn't live without Christ. I've become totally dependant on Him. He hears my prayers and meets my needs. Now do you see why I say I have it made?

Sunday evening! Service tonight at the Upper Room! Church Service is the fiber that unites us together in Spirit of God. The Gospel is our refresher! The Gospel shows everybody else how they have it made too! I'm a thankful man regardless of what the world has to offer.

I've got it made! Christ is in control of things! Christ has all power and authority! Blessed be His Holy name forever! Glory! I'm content with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment