Saturday, March 6, 2010

After forgiveness, you can be "preserved" in Christ...by the keeping power of His Grace.

As a servant for the Lord I often find myself thinking about God and matters that concern the people around my life. I find myself often thanking God for the miracle He performed in my heart, life, and ministry. I have a deep appreciation for God and His miracles that I'm believing Him to perform on others... as He did this preacher.

As for my personal miracle, I'm thankful for "knowing who I am and what I am in Christ". This writer's miracle goes further into God's "keeping power" and how Christ "preserves" us by the power His Saving Grace! I'm a child of the King with a servants heart! I have the privilege an honor to carry His Gospel into an unbelieving world! Glory! I am a joyful and happy man because of the miracle of conversion to Christianity... where I am now preserved by His Saving Grace! Christ pulled me out of the world and His preservation keeps me from going back into it! Christ has made me glad! Christ makes me happy! I rejoice that I am a child of God kept by the power of God through faith! I find pleasure in being a Christian! The miracle of Christianity showed me that I was through with the old life 23 years ago! Living out the new life has blessed this man, this preacher, this preacher's marriage, and fortifies this preacher's daily walk with Christ in everyday life.

In this preservation I've found in Christ, I've learned to never compromise with the unbelieving world. In this preservation I've found with Christ I've learned that I never have to apologize for living a holy life in an unbelieving world! In this preservation I've found with Christ the Bible is my life experience manual (not the opinions of man); and the Holy Spirit is my guide in all practical matters of everyday living! I'm sold out to Christ and His Word of truth. I love righteous living, and I hate sin. Hallelujah, I'm preserved in the God of my Salvation!

I woke this morning (thinking about the so many people around my life) who cannot share the joy of being preserved by the Grace of God the Bible teaches. This preservation I speak of is "only" found through belief and trust in the person of Christ. Some do not "know" what it actually means to be morally changed; delivered by the power of God that's found in the Christ; and preserved by the power of God through faith! Hear me for a moment!

Your personal forgiveness from the cross brings preservation found in Christ! Your personal forgiveness from the cross brings joy to the heart...but, your personal forgiveness is not found in "sinning religion" or "part time belief" or "wavering in and out of Christ". Personal forgiveness only comes when you accept, believe, and trust Christ to be your Saviour and Redeemer everyday and every moment of your life. Personal forgiveness is enlightenment from the cross that brings you a holy and right life in the eyes of God. Personal forgiveness from the cross brings the life of peace and contentment that cannot be found outside of Christ. Personal forgiveness allows you to become a miracle "made" and "created" by the Christ of your personal Salvation. Personal forgiveness allows you to walk and live in the Spirit. Every day, all day, without sin and without disobedience to God! Personal forgiveness brings in a clear conscience...but your trust must always remain in Christ and His "keeping power".

Christ will keep you...and Christ will preserve you. You can live your life with Christ... for the rest of your life! Without sin and without struggle! How? You can be preserved in Christ! Christ has "keeping power". The power of Divine Grace (found in Christ) not only saves you...but also "keeps you" in this unbelieving world!

Here's what the Bible says about this teaching...

1 Peter 1:5...Who are "kept by the power of God"through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

2 Thess 3:3...But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and "keep you from evil"

Jude 24...Now unto him that is able to "keep you from falling", and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

1 Thess 5:23...And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be "preserved blameless" unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jude... 1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, "to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved" in Jesus Christ, and called:

3 comments:

  1. THAT'S right !! A Christian can and should live without sin. God's word tells us to be holy as he is holy and God would not tell us somthing we could not do as believers in Christ. As a matter of fact God will not let us be tempted beyond our ability to bear the temptation. 1 Cor 10:13 reads "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (allow) you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it". Here we have God doing somthing to protect and "keep" the believer.
    This preacher exorts all believers in Jesus to trust Christ for all things in life, live holy and quit sinning. You cannot be a believer in Christ and practice sin at the same time. Praise God !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOD IS GOOD RICK SO GOOD I AM GRATEFUL TO HAVE THIS KEEP POWER IN MY LIFE

    ReplyDelete