Monday, September 14, 2009

He has made me glad...and happy...and contented in Christ

Ps 92:4...For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

This writer experienced (this past weekend) how the Lord makes people glad, happy, and contented in the Christ we serve. Gladness, happiness, and contentment in Christ comes from certainty. That very certainty enables men and women of God to triumph in the God of our Salvation!

The blessing I experienced this past weekend was a visit with a dear Brother in Christ...Jim Denton. Jim is pastor at Alpine Valley Church in Highland Mi. A beautiful Church, a beautiful fellowship, and we all shared beautiful communion in the Spirit of God.

Christ was magnified! Christ ministered to our hearts! It was obvious that Christ was the supplier of all our needs. The love of God was shed abroad in our hearts by the presence of the Holy Ghost.

The thing that struck me most in this beautiful fellowship was...a lady came up to me after the service and said, "I love to come to this Church". That statement touched my heart deeply for the Christ I serve. Happiness and joy "proved" the fruit of this ministry. I was blessed so much that it became the center of this Blog...

Yes...I do "triumph" in the work of the Lord's hands...

Ps 92:4...For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment