Sunday, October 15, 2023

God's Grace is much more than unmerited favor...its unlimited power!

 God's Grace may be called unmerited favor by some...but a child of God is entitled to abundant Grace out the love of God's Heart which is plentiful. The Bible teaches God's unlimited Grace does "much more" than just save your soul from sin. Don't limit yourself to what people say. God has more in store for those who realize the magnitude of God Almighty. Here's a little glimpse of God's Grace that offers unlimited power. This overview comes from the Bible that testifies of God's unlimited Grace and power.

  • God's Grace saves lost souls from Hell and damnation.
  • God's Grace gives man power to do right.
  • God's Grace produces holiness in the heart on this side of Heaven.
  • God's Grace delivers people from sin, completely.
  • God's Grace keeps the Holy Spirit present in our lives.
  • God's Grace sanctifies the heart of a believer from the Adamic life.

Acts 20:24...But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God

No comments:

Post a Comment