Monday, March 15, 2021

Joy and Rejoicing in the Epistle to the Philippians


Paul was always happy with Christ regardless of life’s circumstances. With joy he always knew the fruit of preaching Christ was imparted to Church members. Joy and rejoicing is the inward fruit of the gospel outwardly expressed.



1. Philippians 1:4… Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

2. Philippians 1:18… What then? Notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice

3. Philippians 1:25-26… And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and continue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith; that you’re rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me by my coming to you again.

4. Philippians 2:2... Fulfill ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

5. Philippians 2:16… Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

6. Philippians 2:17-18… Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all. For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me..

7. Philippians 2:28-29… I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful. Receive him therefore in the Lord with all gladness; and hold such in reputation:

8. Philippians 3:1… Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.

9. Philippians 3:3…For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

10. Philippians 4:1… Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my joy and crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.

11. Philippians 4:4-5… Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men.

12. Philippians 4:10… But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. I love your teachings sir. I will like to learn more and continuously. Thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete