- First...The Day of the Lord will come (Judgment and Wrath upon an unbelieving world)
- Second...God is longsuffering to us-ward now
- Third...Us-ward is "us"...saved members of the body of Christ that will escape Tribulation
- Forth...God does not want members of the body of Christ to perish during the Great Tribulation. The Rapture or the calling up of the Church is God's Provision of escape from Great Tribulation
- Fifth...Those who perish are those who do not repent now and accept Christ as personal Lord and Saviour
- Sixth...That sinners (through the longsuffering of God now) would repent and accept Christ thus escaping the Tribulation by the Rapture of the Church...before God's Wrath and Judgment comes on the great and terrible day of the Lord's return
This very strong verse from the Bible on the Rapture of the Church was taken from Saint Peter's second Epistle chapter 3 from the ninth and tenth verse.