Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm trusting in Christ for a miracle for baby Maggie...will you trust Christ with me?

My wife Paula brought a picture home from work yesterday evening... of baby Maggie a newborn (2 weeks) with health complications from birth. My wife asked me if I'd pray for healing...and I did right on the spot! I woke this morning praying again...and was led of God to ask you all at this Blog...for your prayers for little Maggie...also! I'm believing God for another miracle! Prayers get through to God Almighty. God honors the prayers of His saints! I'm believing God for this miracle. Will you believe with me?

The Apostle Paul made a statement in the following verse and believed that the prayers of the saints were higher than all the political powers of Rome. The prayers of the saints are good and acceptable in the eyes of God.

1 Tim 2:1-3... I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, "prayers", intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

We've had "recent" miracles at our Church from God who is faithful. For some reason God is performing these miracles...so I'm led to testify on His behalf by letting this great truth be known...for His Glory!

Please believe with us for baby Maggie to be healed and restored for the glory of God.

Thank you for the cause of Christ...

No comments:

Post a Comment