Saturday, January 30, 2010

Devices the Devil uses to "blind" and "entertain" ...the minds of men

How tragic it is to see the influences of drugs, alcohol, and gambling today! In our modern society...(even part of the Church World) The Devil has a field day with these kind of "devices". Here's a for instance.

Mood altering drugs in general (when I speak of drugs I speak of pleasure drugs) as they consume the minds of men. Alcohol use whether in moderation or in excess consumes the minds of men. Gambling for pleasure or entertainment...consumes the minds of men. These things consume men just enough to keep them away from Christ in the beginning, and later they take men, further, and further, and further away...sometimes to a point of no return.

The reason I mention the Devil today (in this Blog) is because the Devil is the God of this Age. The word "world" in the following verse (which is aion in the Greek) means Age in the English Bible.

2 Cor 4:4...In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The Devil uses certain worldly devices to influence the minds of men and to blind them to the truth about Christ. Only a few of these devices are drugs, alcohol, and gambling. As long as people are consumed and have their minds entertained with any of these outside of the Spirit of Christ, the Devil has a foot hold. These evil devices keep people entertained and influenced enough to miss the Christ I live and breath for! The Devil and his devices work on the the human mind. The Devil can blind minds and take over men with many outside influences. Look around society and you'll see what I'm talking about! Its no secret in society! It may even be close to your own life or your own home! The Devil uses worldly devices to blind and control peoples minds. Drugs, alcohol, and gambling are just easy tools for the Devil to entertain with!

No man realizes the detrimental affect that drugs, alcohol, and gambling can have over the course of years of use. The longer people do these things, the more callous they become to the truth about Christ! Yes, the Devil has it made with these evil devices rampant and legalized in our society! These devices I write about are even condoned in the public eye. These evil devices are legal, socially acceptable, and backed by the God of this Age...the Devil himself!

GLORY! The Christ we preach at the Churches on Trial... has the power to break the yoke of drug and alcohol addiction. The Christ we preach has power to get peoples attention and to change the way they think, act, and behave! The Christ we witness and testify can remove the blinders from the sinful worlds eyes. The Christ I preach can take away the Devil's deception of being entertained with these evil pleasures of life. These foolish pleasures lead to BIG problems too! I'm sure you can relate!

This ministry doesn't keep its eyes on the problems of life as much as it keeps its eyes on "Christ the problem solver!" The Devil has it made blinding peoples minds with drugs and alcohol. Rick Roehm has it made because he has Christ who delivers men from "all" these diabolical devices! I stand for Christ in an evil and adulterous generation! Nothing can sway me! Nothing can teach me otherwise! I stand for the person of Christ who lives, forgives from sin, and gives men victory over the Devils evil devices! This Christ I represent... causes people to change their minds! The person of Christ I speak of shines through sin and cleanses the human soul and thinking! Christ turns men from evil and enables them to live holy with godly desires. Christ makes men over comers to this world! Christ shines through the light of the glorious Gospel I preach. Christ reproves the unfruitful powers of darkness. The Devil has to flee from Christ! Why? The Devil has been judged and must be subject to the authority of Christ! GLORY!

Christ has made me immovable in Him! The Devil will never have Rick Roehm back! Not with his devices or with the pleasures that he can offer! I'm satisfied with Christ! He has made me happy! He has made me glad! Christ made me to preach against the unfruitful powers of darkness I write about in this Blog. I feel sorry for people who are controlled by the Devils devices! They need Christ! The can be controlled by Christ just like Rick Roehm. All people need is the better life Christ offers from the Throneroom. That better life can only be testified by people who have it! If you have it, people need to hear our testimony Brother and Sisters! They need to see our stand for the most pure form of holiness that's offered from Heaven. That's the life in Christ, freed from all sin and disobedient conduct! Especially the Devils devices! With strength and power to overcome the Devils devices rather than to be defeated by their influences! All I can say in my heart is, "GLORY!" GLORY! GLORY! Don't give place to the Devil! Put on the full armor! GLORY! That armor is Christ! GLORY!

This Blog came to my heart this morning around 3:30AM as I meditated fervently until about 6:30AM. Then I wrote this. May it bless you as much as it has this writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment