Thursday, August 13, 2009

Have you reviewed the Holy Hubert audios at this Blog?

There are many audios and various teachings posted at this Blog. All were made by Hubert Lindsey in the past two or three decades. Brother Lindsey recorded these audios and I keep these preserved audios published in every way I know possible by the Grace of God.

I was tutored by Brother Lindsey in the Gospel according to the Prophets since 1988. I came from a Charismatic background without a foundation on how to "rightly divide" the Holy Scriptures. Through Brother Lindsey's call from Christ and his commitment to those who desire to learn the Bible I was able to find a foundation in the Word that's build upon the authority of Christ that I serve. Today I understand a portion of the Bible in its proper context. The Old Testament has its place. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John have their place and the New Testament we now live under today in the Church Age has its place. "The great tragedy of 2009 is the very fact that many run the whole Bible together without right division. This type of learning is very dangerous for a student of God's Word!"

It is this writers intention to keep publicizing Holy Hubert audios but, "Let it be known" there are many strong teaching audios posted already. The wealth of truth contained in this knowledge and posted at thsi Blog is what changed the course of Rick Roehm's future, his life, and his family status. I had the marvelous privilege to see the curse of unholiness (broken by Christ) that has tainted my family for five generations or more. Christ who has "all authority in Heaven and on Earth" governs this writers heart and life with all gladness. The Christ I seve in Heaven has restored and blessed my marriage. He has has given me godliness that offers contentment in the domestic life. Christ has broken the chain of the powers of darkness in my family for future generations. He's alive and in control of this writer and this Blog.

The ministry of Holy Hubert is why I write this Blog. Holy Hubert taught Christ! Please listen to and examine the Holy Hubert audios at this Blog and more are coming. A foundation laid by the truth of the glorious Gospel (preached by Brother Lindsey) will help you to endure the hardships of life. Bible Truth will stand through the storms of life because it's lain by work of the Holy Spirit. God used Brother Lindsey to get this writers attention focused on Christ. Today I publish Holy Hubert's audio ministry to help others to lay and fortify foundations built by the Gospel he preached.

Check the audios out! More are coming!

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment