Saturday, August 29, 2009

Commit these things to faithful men...

Brother Lindsey committed these teachings to men like me to pass on to others like you. Are you faithful or unfaithful to Christ? You can't be both. The scriptures say to commit these things to "faithful" men. Why? Faithful men carry these teachings throughout life's journey as a Christian and Christian witness for Christ into a lost world. I admit the teachings of Divine Grace are deep and rich ...but the main thing is, "They are pure". Purity is the end result of Bible Truth and is produced by the Grace of God behind this message. Purity is the essence of Bible Truth and the work of the Holy Spirit in the human soul. Purity is something no man can have without Christ. Purity brings contentment to the personal life and to the domestic life of a Christian.

Brother Lindsey always joyfully stated he was holy, healthy, and happy! This writer likewise states the same joy. As a matter of fact I enjoy teaching holiness and purity because it brings honor to God. It brings out the truth of the Bible in a cold dark world of so many needs. It lets every man know that Christ can provide a better life. I'm thankful that Brother Lindsey brought the truth about holiness, purity, and clean living to this writer at the age of 33. Today (22 years later) that truth has blessed Rick Roehm, restored his marriage, laid a course of life for his future, and offers holy influence to his family, offspring, and neighbors.

What Brother Lindsey committed to this writer was sound doctrine and Bible Truth that many people never experience in this life...but I did and I'm thankful for it! I'm contented with it! I appreciate it so much that I preach it and publicize it at this Blog! I'm also thankful that God has given me a way to commit these things to faithful men ! Why? So faithful men can teach others also!

2 Tim 2:2...And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.

No comments:

Post a Comment